Usagi No Kiki! Tiara Sad˘ Sezu
English Title: VR MadnessUsagi No Kiki! Tiara Sad˘ Sezu (VR Madness) (1993) Season 2 Episode 50- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 410 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- T˘ei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha, Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: T˘ei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: T˘ei D˘ga
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Tsukikage no Knight, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, Ginga Natsumi/Ann, Ginga Seijuurou/Ail, Makaiju, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Four Sisters, Rubius, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Wiseman, Wicked Lady.
- Voice Actors: Kotono Mitsuishi, Tohru Furuya, Kae Araki, Aya Hisakawa, Michie Tomizawa, Emi Shinohara, Rica Fukami, Chiyoko Kawashima, Keiko Han; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Junichi Sato.
- Animated By Kuzuko Tadano, Masahiro Ando, Ikuko Ito, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato.
- First Aired on April 10, 1993.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Episode Number: 50
- Season: 2
Usagi goes with her younger brother and father to a virtual-reality arcade which another Cardian attacks. But Usagi's Sailor powers begin to malfunction in the midst of the battle, preventing her from defeating... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Usagi's Crisis! The Tiara Doesn't Work."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Usagi No Kiki! Tiara Sad˘ Sezu. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Usagi No Kiki! Tiara Sad˘ Sezu? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!