Ai To Seigi Yue! SÍr‚ Senshi Futatabi
English Title: So You Want To Be In Pictures?Ai To Seigi Yue! SÍr‚ Senshi Futatabi (So You Want To Be In Pictures?) (1993) Season 2 Episode 48- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 375 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TŰei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha, Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: TŰei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: TŰei DŰga
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Tsukikage no Knight, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, Ginga Natsumi/Ann, Ginga Seijuurou/Ail, Makaiju, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Four Sisters, Rubius, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Wiseman, Wicked Lady.
- Voice Actors: Kotono Mitsuishi, Tohru Furuya, Kae Araki, Aya Hisakawa, Michie Tomizawa, Emi Shinohara, Rica Fukami, Chiyoko Kawashima, Keiko Han; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Junichi Sato.
- Animated By Kuzuko Tadano, Masahiro Ando, Ikuko Ito, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato.
- First Aired on March 13, 1993.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Episode Number: 48
- Season: 2
Ami, Rei, Makoto, and Minako meet by chance during a casting call for a potential movie role, but an infiltration by Seijuro and Natsumi's monstrous "Cardian
Cartoon Production Information:
"For Love And Justice! A Sailor Warrior Once Again."
"So You Want To Be In Pictures?."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ai To Seigi Yue! SÍr‚ Senshi Futatabi. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ai To Seigi Yue! SÍr‚ Senshi Futatabi? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!