Muscle TussleMuscle Tussle (1953) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 3479 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Girl Duck, Muscular Duck, Atomcol Salesman.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Gladys Holland.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Rod Scribner, Phil DeLara, Charles McKimson, Herman Cohen.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on April 18, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:42 minutes.
- Production Number: 1244.
Daffy is at the beach with his slightly ditzy girlfriend, who's somewhat reminiscent of Judy Holliday's "Billie" character in "Born Yesterday." A huge, muscular duck with a Gorgeous George hairstyle and a Southern drawl shows up. Daffy loses his girl to the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
There are two unconventional effects that are notable. When Daffy is focusing his camera to take his girl's picture, the image focus is actually changed, as opposed to an animator drawing the effect. Also, from the view through Daffy's camera,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Muscle Tussle" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Muscle Tussle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!