Muzzle ToughMuzzle Tough (1954) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 112 times this month, and 2274 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, Hector, Other Dogs, Other Cats, Movers.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Champin, Virgil Ross, Art Davis, Manuel Perez.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 26, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:27 minutes.
- Production Number: 1290.
Tweety moves into a city brownstone with Granny. A stray Sylvester watches them move in and delights on seeing Tweety. Another of Granny's pets is a bulldog who, as usual, complicates Sylvester's plan to sneak up close enough to make a grab for Tweety. Sylvester... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The title is a play on the Hebrew/Yiddish phrase "Mazel tov," meaning "congratulations" or "good luck." When Hector notices Sylvester outside his doghouse, he says Tweety's "I taw I taw a puddy tat" signature line. The only episode which Tweety does... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Muzzle Tough" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Muzzle Tough? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!