Mickey's Surprise PartyMickey's Surprise Party (1939) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 588 times this month, and 5454 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: National Biscuit Company
- Cartoon Characters: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Fifi.
- Voice Actors: Walt Disney, Marcellite Garner.
- Produced By Walt Disney, National Biscuit Company.
- Animated By Ollie Johnston.
- Originally Released on February 18, 1939.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Minnie's biscuits are spoiled when she accidentally gets unpopped popcorn into the dough, and the whole batch explodes. ("It always happened to my mother, too," Mickey helpfully comments.) Luckily, Mickey had biscuits from the store with him all along. Mickey... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A commercial short made for the National Biscuit Company. Shown theatrically, it was also exhibited at the 1939–40 World's Fairs in New York and San Francisco.
Reputed to be the first sales promotion film made by the Walt Disney Company.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mickey's Surprise Party" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mickey's Surprise Party? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!