My Little DuckarooMy Little Duckaroo (1954) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 846 times this month, and 3850 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Nasty Canasta, Tinfoil.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Ben Washam, Abe Levitow, Richard Thompson, Lloyd Vaughan.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Originally Released on November 27, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:40 minutes.
- Production Number: 1300.
Daffy is a Western hero, The Masked Avenger, astride his faithful steed Tinfoil. Porky is his comedy-relief sidekick, Comedy Relief. Daffy sets out to capture a despicable desperado, Nasty Canasta, and collect the reward. At one point, our hero puts on a Superguy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
At one point, Nasty Canasta reads "Gravedigger's Joke Book," by "Burke and Hare." The real-life William Burke and William Hare were Irish immigrants who robbed graves to supply cadavers for research at Edinburgh's medical school. They soon "graduated"... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "My Little Duckaroo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about My Little Duckaroo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!