The Ugly DucklingThe Ugly Duckling (1939) - Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1404 times this month, and 9256 times total.
- Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Productions
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: The Ugly Duckling.
- Directed By Jack Cutting, Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Stan Quackenbush, Milt Kahl, Eric Larson, Milt Neil, Archie Robin, Paul Satterfield, Riley Thomson.
- Written By Hans Christian Andersen.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1940.
- Music: Albert Hay Malotte.
- Originally Released on April 07, 1939.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:58 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: 4025
The duck's eggs hatched. The fifth hatchling, a bit late, isn't like the rest, and honks instead of quacking. He's soon ostracized by all the ducks. A more classic version of the story than the black and white... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Original Release Poster
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Ugly Duckling" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Ugly Duckling? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!