Tin ToyTin Toy (1988) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 359 times this month, and 6100 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- 3D CG Animation
- Pixar Animation Studios
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Tin Man, Baby.
- Directed By John Lasseter.
- Produced By William Reeves.
- Animated By John Lasseter, Craig Good.
- Written By John Lasseter.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Film (Animated), 1989.
- Originally Released in 1988 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:08 minutes.
A musical toy gives his all to entertain a baby who would much rather see what makes him tick, plunk and boom. The tin one-man-band toy tries to escape the destructive baby.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first computer-animated film to receive an Academy Award. In 2003, Tin Toy was one of 25 films added by the Library of Congress' National Film Preservation Board to the National Film Registry. There is a picture of a Luxo lamp near the beginning... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tin Toy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!