Every ChildEvery Child (1979) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 1072 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- National Film Board of Canada
- Distributed by: National Film Board of Canada
- Cartoon Characters: Baby.
- Voice Actors: Sophie Cowling, Bernard Carez, Raymond Pollender.
- Directed By Eugene Fedorenko.
- Produced By Derek Lamb.
- Written By Derek Lamb, Bernard Carez, Raymond Pollender.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Film (Animated), 1980, Genie Award, Outstanding Animation, 1980.
- Originally Released in 1979 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:13 minutes.
This six-minute segment illustrates one of the ten principles of the Declaration, namely that every child is entitled to a name and a nationality. It is the story of a baby who appears mysteriously on the doorstep of a busy executive, and who is subsequently... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Chaque Enfant (French)."
Abstract film produced at the invitation of the United Nations Organization to celebrate UNICEF's Declaration of Children's Rights, this film is the Canadian contribution to the hour-long feature film consisting of ten six-minute segments in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Every Child. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Every Child? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!