The Family That Dwelt ApartThe Family That Dwelt Apart (1973) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 120 times this month, and 1428 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- National Film Board of Canada
- Distributed by: National Film Board of Canada
- Voice Actors: E. B. White.
- Directed By Yvon Malette.
- Produced By Wolf Koenig, Robert Verrall.
- Animated By Yvon Malette, Robert Browning, Robert Doucet, Blake James, Anne Alexander, Paul Hamelin, Françoise Hartmann, Zina Heczko, Rhoda Leyer, Mimi Parent, Jana Subert, Flora-Lee Wagner; more Animators ...
- Written By E. B. White.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Film (Animated), 1975, Canadian Film Award, Animated, Yvon Malette, 1973.
- Music: Eldon Rathburn.
- Originally Released in 1973 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:46 minutes.
This is a tall Yankee tale about a family of seven fisherfolk who are living quite happily as the sole inhabitants of a small island in Barnetuck Bay until word somehow gets to the mainland that they are in distress. Rumors start that there is a medical emergency... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Animation of a story by E.B. White, first published in the New Yorker magazine.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Family That Dwelt Apart" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Family That Dwelt Apart? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!