The House That Jack BuiltThe House That Jack Built (1968) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 89 times this month, and 1227 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- National Film Board of Canada
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Voice Actors: Don Arioli, Ben Lennick, Les Nirenberg.
- Directed By Ron Tunis.
- Produced By Jim MacKay, Wolf Koenig.
- Animated By Ron Tunis.
- Written By Don Arioli.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1969.
- Music: Donald Douglas.
- Originally Released in 1968 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:02 minutes.
A humorous animation film about that fellow we all know, who builds his house in the best suburb he can afford, and then aches to be somewhere better. He had a picture bride, a picture window, and a garden as pretty as a Better Homes and Gardens picture. But so... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"La Maison De Jean-Jacques (French)."
Sorry, we do not have a video of The House That Jack Built. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The House That Jack Built? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!