Clay Or The Origin Of SpeciesClay Or The Origin Of Species (1965) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 207 times this month, and 2285 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Pathé Contemporary Films, Harvard University Films
- Produced By Eliot Noyes Jr.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1966.
- Music: Sammy Saltonstall.
- Originally Released in 1965 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 9 minutes.
A visual variation of Darwin's Theory of Evolution. From modeling clay, three-dimensional forms of life emerge, which then play, devour one another, and metamorphose into worms, gorillas, lions and other animals, climaxing in the creation of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Clay Or The Origin Of Species. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Clay Or The Origin Of Species? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!