Automania 2000Automania 2000 (1963) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 1211 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Pathé Contemporary Films, Halas and Batchelor Cartoon Films
- Distributed by: British Lion
- Cartoon Characters: Car-Dwellers, Scientists.
- Voice Actors: Edward Bishop.
- Directed By John Halas.
- Produced By John Halas, Joy Batchelor.
- Animated By Harold Whitaker.
- Written By Gyorgei Todor.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), John Halas, 1964, BAFTA Film Award, Best Animated Film, 1964; more Awards ...
- Music: Jack King.
- Originally Released in 1963 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Color (Eastmancolor)
A humorous look at the state of the world at the millennium, showing the results of technology gone mad. In the race to produce bigger and better cars, humanity adapts to life in a gridlocked world. Roads are permanently gridlocked, with cars forming literal... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first British cartoon to be nominated for an Academy Award.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Automania 2000. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Automania 2000? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!