Box Car BluesBox Car Blues (1930) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 3997 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko.
- Voice Actors: Carman Maxwell.
- Directed By Hugh Harmon, Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Rollin Hamilton, Max Maxwell.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released in 1930 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:38 minutes.
- Production Number: 4368
- Black & White
Poor, homeless Bosko keeps up his spirits by singing and dancing as he rides the rails. You won't believe the route of his train. On it, things are not what they seem, and Bosko is in for one... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Soundtrack: "Cryin' for the Carolines," Music by Harry Warren, Lyrics by Sam Lewis and Joe Young, Sung by Bosko; "Alabamy Bound," Music by Ray Henderson.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Box Car Blues" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Box Car Blues? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!