Buddy The DetectiveBuddy The Detective (1934) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1162 times this month, and 3720 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Cookie, Buddy.
- Directed By Jack King.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Paul J. Smith, Don Williams.
- Music: Bernard Brown.
- Originally Released on September 15, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 6442
- Black & White
On a dark and stormy night, a mad musician seeks a student for his gloomy piano music. He picks Cookie out of the phone book, calls her and summons her with hypnotism (a la Svengali/Trilby). She goes to his house in a trance while her dog runs to Buddy and they... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Buddy The Detective" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Buddy The Detective? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!