Buddy The GobBuddy The Gob (1934) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 608 times this month, and 2842 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Buddy, Girl, Dragon.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Jack King, Ben Clopton.
- Music: Norman Spencer.
- Originally Released on January 13, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 6125
- Black & White
Buddy the sailor gets shore leave in China. He sees a poster about the sacrifice of a beautiful girl. Buddy ends up attempting to rescue her from a great Chinese palace. He even encounters a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first cartoon to give Isadore 'Friz' Freleng on-screen credit (as "supervisor").
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Buddy The Gob" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Buddy The Gob? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!