Goodbye MacWombleGoodbye MacWomble (1975) Episode 2.20- The Wombles Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 56 times this month, and 221 times total.
- The Wombles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: BBC Television
- Cartoon Characters: Wellington, Orinoco, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Bungo, Tobermory, Tomsk.
- Voice Actors: Bernard Cribbins.
- Directed By Ivor Wood.
- Animated By Barry Leith.
- Written By Elisabeth Beresford.
- Music: Mike Batt.
- First Aired on October 10, 1975.
- Originally Aired on BBC1 (UK).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2.20
- United Kingdom
Cousin MacWomble takes his bagpipes home and he leaves the others in peace.
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Goodbye MacWomble. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Goodbye MacWomble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!