Bully For BugsBully For Bugs (1953) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1104 times this month, and 8157 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Bull, Matador.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ben Washam, Lloyd Vaughan, Ken Harris.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on August 08, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:13 minutes.
- Production Number: 1267.
Before we encounter Bugs, we get an eyeful of a magnificent bull in action as he makes short work of a matador. Looking for the "Coachella Valley and Carrot Festival therein" (that left turn at Albuquerque again), Bugs tunnels into the middle of the arena. Bugs... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Chuck Jones stated that this cartoon was created as a "says-you" response to producer Edward Selzer's claim that bullfights aren't funny.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bully For Bugs" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bully For Bugs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!