Of Thee I StingOf Thee I Sting (1946) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 114 times this month, and 3280 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Mosquitoes, Fat Mustached Man.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Robert C Bruce.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Virgil Ross, Gerry Chiniquy, Manuel Perez, Ken Champin.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on August 17, 1946. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:42 minutes.
- Production Number: 3-16.
Blue Ribbon: 1260.
Movietone-style spoof narration is used in this tale of the plight of one man's desperate stand against all odds. An army of mosquitoes go to training camp to learn advance attack techniques. They plan an assault on some old guy on his porch reading the paper.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Animation from another Friz Freleng cartoon, "Target Snafu," was reused for this one. There's an inside joke about Bugs Bunny. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Of Thee I Sting" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Of Thee I Sting? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!