Daffy Duck And The DinosaurDaffy Duck And The Dinosaur (1939) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 2171 times this month, and 8543 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Casper Caveman, Fido.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Jack Lescoulie.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By A. C. Gamer, Ken Harris, Rudy Larriva, Robert McKimson.
- Written By Dave Monahan.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on April 22, 1939.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:44 minutes.
- Production Number: 8839.
For no particular reason our story is set in the Stone Age- millions and billions and trillions of years ago- probably before any of you people were ever born. A prehistoric Jack Benny, Casper Caveman, wakes up and sets off in search of breakfast accompanied by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The cartoon fades out on the music of the "J-E-L-L-O" radio jingle- Jack Benny's sponsor at the time.
Portions of this short were used in the video "Walk The Dinosaur" by Was (Not Was).
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Daffy Duck And The Dinosaur? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!