Operation: RabbitOperation: Rabbit (1952) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 160 times this month, and 4045 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Wile E. Coyote.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Lloyd Vaughan, Ben Washam, Ken Harris, Phil Monroe.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on January 19, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:18 minutes.
- Production Number: 1189.
Wile E. Coyote, nemesis of The Road Runner, makes the first of several attempts to use Bugs Bunny to satisfy both his craving for food and his mental craving for the thrill of capturing some helpless desert animal with an elaborate... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon finds Wile E. Coyote breaking his silence for the very first time (he describes himself as a "genius"). This was also the first cartoon to pit Wile E. Coyote against Bugs Bunny. Songs include: "I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover"... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Operation: Rabbit. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Operation: Rabbit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!