Don't Look NowDon't Look Now (1936) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 140 times this month, and 4385 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Egbert, Devil Cuckoo, Devil Boy, Cassie, Lady Woodpecker.
- Voice Actors: Tex Avery, Billy Bletcher, Tommy Bond, Bernice Hansen, Martha Wentworth.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Robert Clampett, Joe D'Igalo.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on November 07, 1936. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:42 minutes.
- Production Number: 7568.
On Valentine's Day in the world of forest animals, Cupid and the Devil battle over getting couples together or breaking them apart. Dan Cupid sets out to bring some lovers together. The Devil tries to thwart Cupid's every move by making it look as if the male has... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the Blue Ribbon reissues received new opening sequences with... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Don't Look Now" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Don't Look Now? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!