Mitsuyu Koya Karano Dasshutsu
English Title: Escaping SmugglersMitsuyu Koya Karano Dasshutsu (Escaping Smugglers) (1981) Season 1 Episode 105- Meiken JorÓ Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 108 times this month, and 701 times total.
- Meiken JorÓ Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Toho Productions.
Co-Produced By: Visual 80 Productions, MK Company
- Cartoon Characters: Sebastian, Jolly, Poochie, Garcia, Old Seasal.
English Characters: Sebastian, Belle, Poochie, Grandfather Cecil, Anne-Marie, Isabel, Sarah.
- Directed By Keiji Hayakawa, Shinji Okada, Kazuyoshi Yokota, Fumio Ikeno, Seiji Endo; more Directors ...
- Produced By Katoo Yoshio, Hosoda Nobuaki.
- Animated By Kazuo Iida, Yoshiyuki Momose, Yuuichi Kondoo, Yoshishige Kosoko, Takashi Saijoo, Nobuyuki Kitajima, Shigesuke Takahashi, Tooru Tanaka, Nobuo Hirayama, Tsunenaka Nozaki, Shin'ichi Tsuji; more Animators ...
- Written By Toshiyuki Kashiwakura, Soji Yoshikawa, Kunio Nakatani, Cťcile Aubry.
- Music: Akihiro Komori.
- First Aired on May 05, 1981. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on NHK (Japan), Nickelodeon (1984), CBBC (1989) (UK).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 105
- Season: 1
- Japan / France
In Spain, Belle and Sebastian save two men from wolves. Unknown to Sebastian, they are smugglers who intend to steal Belle and sell her in town.
Cartoon Production Information:
Cecile Aubrey's popular children's book series first spawned a live-action program in France, split into 3 series, each with 13 episodes: Belle et Sťbastian, Sťbastien et la Mary-Morgane, and Sťbastien Parmis les Hommes. The animated show was made... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mitsuyu Koya Karano Dasshutsu. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mitsuyu Koya Karano Dasshutsu? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!