And To Think I Saw It On Mulberry StreetAnd To Think I Saw It On Mulberry Street (1944) - Puppetoons Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 921 times this month, and 6592 times total.
- Puppetoons Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Man, The Boy.
- Voice Actors: Victor Jory, Rex Ingram, Gary Gray.
- Directed By George Pal.
- Produced By George Pal.
- Written By Dr. Seuss.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1945.
- Music: Maurice De Packh.
- Originally Released on July 28, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
The Puppetoon begins and ends with live-action footage. You see a boy's feet walking home slowly from school. His father confronts him, and asks him what he saw during his walk. The boy tells him, "Just a horse and a wagon on Mulberry Street." The father does not... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of And To Think I Saw It On Mulberry Street. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about And To Think I Saw It On Mulberry Street? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!