Tulips Shall GrowTulips Shall Grow (1942) - Puppetoons Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 924 times this month, and 4457 times total.
- Puppetoons Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Jan, Janette, Screwball Army.
- Voice Actors: Victor Jory, Rex Ingram.
- Directed By George Pal.
- Produced By George Pal.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1943.
- Originally Released on January 26, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
In the land of tulips, Jan is in love with Janette. The days go by peacefully to the rhythm of windmills- until an army of "screwballs" arrives and massacres all that is in its path.
Cartoon Production Information:
Stop-Motion Animation. In 1997, Tulips Shall Grow was one of 25 films added by the Library of Congress' National Film Preservation Board to the National Film Registry. Director George Pal and his wife Czoka fled the Netherlands during the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tulips Shall Grow. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tulips Shall Grow? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!