Room RunnersRoom Runners (1932) - Flip the Frog Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 202 times this month, and 1610 times total.
- Flip the Frog Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Celebrity Productions, Inc.
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Flip the Frog, Hotel Manager.
- Directed By Ub Iwerks.
- Produced By Ub Iwerks, Pat Powers.
- Animated By Ub Iwerks.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on August 13, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Flip wants to leave the Grand Slam Hotel, but the manager won't let him leave until she gets paid for his overdue hotel bill.
Cartoon Production Information:
This pre-Code cartoon has scenes with the word "damn," naked Betty Boop lookalikes, and buttocks becoming breasts!
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Room Runners" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Room Runners? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!