Peck Up Your TroublesPeck Up Your Troubles (1945) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 87 times this month, and 2135 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Woodpecker, Bulldog.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Champin.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on October 20, 1945. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:11 minutes.
- Production Number: (Blue Ribbon): 1233.
Sylvester puts on a disguise and climbs a tree to catch a little woodpecker. The woodpecker greases the tree, and Sylvester falls. Sylvester tries stilts, but the woodpecker cuts them in two. He then tries tightrope walking on wires; the woodpecker throws on the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sylvester's first cartoon in which he doesn't speak. The scene in which the woodpecker hands Sylvester a gun to commit suicide has been cut from Cartoon Network airings. In this cartoon, Sylvester's white fur is gray instead! Sylvester is not yet... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Peck Up Your Troubles" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Peck Up Your Troubles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!