Neighbor's KeeperNeighbor's Keeper (2001) Episode 102- God, the Devil and Bob Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 59 times this month, and 492 times total.
- God, the Devil and Bob Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Vanity Logo Productions, Carsey-Werner Company, Fil Cartoon
- Animation Studio: Fil Cartoons, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: The Devil, God, Bob Allman, Donna Allman, Andy Allman, Megan Allman, Smeck, Barry, Mike, Stacy, Randy.
- Voice Actors: Alan Cumming, James Garner, French Stewart, Laurie Metcalf, Kath Soucie, Nancy Cartwright, Jeff Doucette, Ken Campbell, Chi McBride; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Margot Pipkin, Alex Reid, Matthew Carlson, Marcy Carsey, Harvey Myman, Tom Werner, Caryn Mandabach, Neil Thompson, Linwood Boomer; more Producers ...
- Written By Matthew Carlson.
- Music: Sean Murray, Ben Vaughn.
- Editor: Carol Lewis.
- First Aired on May 15, 2001.
- Originally Aired on BBC (UK).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 102
God has an assignment for Bob: He wants him to do something about his adulterous neighbor.
Cartoon Production Information:
NBC received too many complaints, and too many stations refused to air the show, so it was pulled after four episodes aired. Though unaired in the United States, this episode did air the following year in the United Kingdom.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Neighbor's Keeper. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Neighbor's Keeper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!