Alternate Title: Miller and Lyles All WetPlane Dumb (Miller and Lyles All Wet , All Wet) (1932) - Tom And Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 484 times this month, and 2175 times total.
- Tom And Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Van Beuren Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Natives, Animals.
- Directed By John Foster, George Rufle.
- Produced By Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Music: Gene Rodemich.
- Originally Released on June 25, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:58 minutes.
- Production Number: VB-3215
- Black & White
Tom and Jerry head off in their plane to visit Africa, but unfortunately, they crash in the ocean before arriving. After some misadventures at sea, Tom and Jerry finally gets ashore in Africa, only to get into some more troubles from some native animals and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Miller and Lyles All Wet"" (Working Title) and "All Wet"" (Working Title).
F. E. Miller and Aubrey Lyles were an African-American comedy and songwriting team. This cartoon, as originally conceived, was planned to be the first of a series using their comedy characters and their own voices. However, Lyles was unable to... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Plane Dumb? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!