Parrotville Post-OfficeParrotville Post-Office (1935) - Rainbow Parade Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 197 times this month, and 2098 times total.
- Rainbow Parade Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Van Beuren Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: The Captain, Black Parrot, Mrs. Perkins, Mrs. Perkins' Children.
- Directed By Burt Gillett, Tom Palmer.
- Produced By Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Animated By Bill Littlejohn.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released on June 28, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:03 minutes.
- Production Number: VB-3508
The Black Parrot is on the loose, and he is knocking off post offices. He comes to the Captain's cozy post office, as the postmaster is watching Mrs. Perkins' children (it seems that the Captain has a little thing for Mrs. Perkins, so he agrees to watch her... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last of three "Parrotville" cartoons.
Retitled "Parrotville Post-Office."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Parrotville Post-Office" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Parrotville Post-Office? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!