Plane DaffyPlane Daffy (1944) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1065 times this month, and 5298 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Hatta Mari, Pigeon 13.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Sara Berner, Robert C. Bruce.
- Directed By Frank Tashlin.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Cal Dalton, Arthur Davis, Izzy Ellis.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on September 16, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:19 minutes.
- Production Number: 8-14.
One after another of a company of carrier pigeons falls prey to the seductive wiles of "Queen of the Spies" Hatta Mari. The alarm is raised at pigeon headquarters when Pigeon 13 goes AWOL... not from being shot down, but from being wooed by the female Nazi spy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Adolf Hitler has a guest appearance.
One of the few cartoons in which Daffy spreads his wings and flies.
First Looney Tune produced by Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Plane Daffy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Plane Daffy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!