Alternate Title: Candy TownSilvery Moon (Candy Town) (1933) - Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 642 times this month, and 3907 times total.
- Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Van Beuren Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Two Cats, Moon, Castor Oil Man.
- Directed By John Foster, Mannie Davis.
- Produced By Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Originally Released on January 13, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: VB-3302
- Black & White
While romancing on a canoe at night, two cats (who greatly resemble feline versions of Mickey and Minnie) are invited by the moon to walk up a magical stairway. Once on the moon, they find that it is made of candy, not cheese. They enjoy all sorts of weird... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Candy Town (Home Distribution)."
The second appearance of the two cats from "Wild Goose Chase." The 1912 song "Moonlight Bay" is featured in the cartoon. Its music and lyrics are composed by Percy Wenrich and Edward Madden respectively. A series of animated short subjects created... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Silvery Moon" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Silvery Moon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!