Wild Goose ChaseWild Goose Chase (1932) - Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 1344 times total.
- Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Van Beuren Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures
- Directed By John Foster, Mannie Davis.
- Produced By Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Originally Released on August 12, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: VB-3221
- Black & White
Two cats go to find the pot of gold in a castle up in the heavens.
Cartoon Production Information:
A series of animated short subjects created by Paul Terry and actor-turned-writer Howard Estabrook. Estabrook suggested making a series of cartoons based on Aesop's Fables. Although Terry claimed he had never heard of Aesop, he felt that Estabrook's... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Wild Goose Chase. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wild Goose Chase? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!