The Big CheeseThe Big Cheese (1930) - Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 81 times this month, and 798 times total.
- Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Van Beuren Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: The Big Cheese.
- Directed By John Foster.
- Produced By Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Originally Released on October 26, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: VB-3021
- Black & White
The "Big Cheese" walks into town and starts his bullying.
Cartoon Production Information:
A series of animated short subjects created by Paul Terry and actor-turned-writer Howard Estabrook. Estabrook suggested making a series of cartoons based on Aesop's Fables. Although Terry claimed he had never heard of Aesop, he felt that Estabrook's... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Big Cheese. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Big Cheese? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!