Circus CapersCircus Capers (1930) - Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 716 times this month, and 2853 times total.
- Aesop's Fables Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Van Beuren Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Clown, Horseback Rider, Ringmaster, Circus Animals, Fat Lady.
- Directed By John Foster, Harry Bailey.
- Produced By Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Originally Released on September 28, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 9:15 minutes.
- Production Number: VB-3019
- Black & White
Adventures in a circus, with the evil, mustached ringmaster as the clown's rival for the girl horseback rider. The ringmaster shoots the clown out of a cannon. The clown lands, only to discover the ringmaster with the horseback rider in her boudoir. He cries and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
No, the clown and the horseback rider are not Mickey and Minnie Mouse, but the resemblance to the Disney characters is too close to be coincidental.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Circus Capers. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Circus Capers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!