The Swimming PoolThe Swimming Pool (1960) Season 1 Episode P-1- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1240 times this month, and 13844 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Charlie, Cops, Sergeant, Police Announcer, Neighbor Trying to Sleep.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Bill Thompson, Daws Butler, Michael Rye.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Warner Leighton, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 14, 1960.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 26:18 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-1
- Season: 1
Fred and Barney build a joint swimming pool across their backyards, leading to a series of fights (testing their friendship) prior to a surprise birthday party for Fred. Teaser Sequence: At night, Barney is playing turtle bongos, a black haired guy is playing a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 4-1-60. This was the first episode to be produced (other than the pilot, "The Flagstones"), but not the first to air; "The Flintstone Flyer" had that honor. The lunch/swimming-pool/spear-fishing scene was seen earlier in "The... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Swimming Pool? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!