The Drive-InThe Drive-In (1960) Season 1 Episode P-8- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 125 times this month, and 3519 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Daisy, Gwendolyn, Announcer, Butcher, Real Estate Agent, Patron.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Ginny Tyler, Nancy Wible, Hal Smith.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Ed Love.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Warner Leighton, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on December 23, 1960.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-8
- Season: 1
The boys quit their jobs and buy a diner without telling the wives, but they have difficulty keeping their secret when the "burger on a bun" girls show up at Fred's house.
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 4-25-60. Curiously, one of the carhops is named Gwendolyn, while one of the customers has a license plate reading "Gwen." Watch for the colors of Betty and Wilma's dresses to switch in the scene at the Rockadero (a takeoff of the Trocadero,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Drive-In? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!