The ProwlerThe Prowler (1960) Season 1 Episode P-3- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 628 times this month, and 4739 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Prowler, Professor Rockimoto.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By George Nicholas, Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Warner Leighton, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on December 30, 1960.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-3
- Season: 1
Betty and Wilma want to take judo lessons to defend themselves against a neighborhood burglar. Wilma does so against Fred's wishes. Teaser Sequence: Fred is wearing a burglar mask looking for Wilma who is hiding under the bed. Fred sarcastically says did the big,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 4-5-60. Alan Reed has also been credited as the voice of the prowler. In the scene where Barney helps a disguised Fred break into his (Barney's) house, Barney's voice changes. It's deep instead of nasally. Unusual for this series, Wilma,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Prowler? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!