Arthur Quarry's Dance ClassArthur Quarry's Dance Class (1961) Season 1 Episode P-20- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 768 times this month, and 5503 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Dino, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Mailman, Joe Rockhead, Firefighters, Dance Secretary, Miss Gravel, Miss Pitchblende, Record Playing Bird.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Mel Blanc, Jean Vander Pyl, Bea Benedaret, John Stephenson.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Warner Leighton, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on January 13, 1961.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-20
- Season: 1
Using Joe Rockhead's Volunteer Fire Department as a front, Fred and Barney secretly take dance lessons so that they can take their wives to a charity ball. Teaser Sequence: At Arthur Quarry Dance School, Fred and Barney who are wearing firefighter hats, are... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 8-22-60. This is Dino's second appearance on the show. The animation is reused from the first ("No Help Wanted"). Arthur Quarry is based on Arthur Murray, a nationwide chain of dance studios. John Stephenson is the voice of Joe Rockhead,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Arthur Quarry's Dance Class? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!