The Girls' Night OutThe Girls' Night Out (1961) Season 1 Episode P-13- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 7408 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Colonel, Boss, Announcer, Boys, Girls, Kid, Bird.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Jerry Mann.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Don Patterson.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Warner Leighton, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on January 06, 1961.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 26:19 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-13
- Season: 1
Complaining that the boys never take them out any more, Fred and Barney oblige, treating Wilma and Betty to a night at the amusement park. Fred cuts a record in a do-it-yourself booth, and he becomes teen singing idol Hi-Fye. Teaser Sequence: As Fred and Barney... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 5-31-60. Mel Blanc doubles as the voice of the Colonel, a parody of Elvis Presley's manager, Colonel Tom Parker. In fact, the Georgia boy to which the Colonel keeps referring is Presley. The Rockadero is a take-off of the Trocadero, a... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Girls' Night Out? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!