The Long, Long WeekendThe Long, Long Weekend (1961) Season 1 Episode P-24- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 890 times this month, and 3644 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Dino, Gus, Phone Woman.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Donald A. Douglas, Joseph Ruby, Kenneth Spears, Warner Leighton; more Editors ...
- First Aired on March 10, 1961.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-24
- Season: 1
The Flintstones and Rubbles spend a joint vacation at the seaside hotel owned by Fred's old friend Gus (Smooooothie). They end up as the only members of the hotel staff after the real staff quits... just as the Water Buffalo convention rolls into town. Teaser... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 10-24-60.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Long, Long Weekend? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!