The Man Who Shot Cane StretteburgThe Man Who Shot Cane Stretteburg (1997) Season 2 Episode 5E07- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 639 times total.
- King of the Hill Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman, 20th Century Fox Television, Judgemental Films, Inc.
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Cartoon Characters: Hank Hill, Boomhauer, Peggy Hill, Bobby Hill, Luanne Platter, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, Buckley, Face, Kane Skretteberg, Pops, Zeus, Old Man.
- Voice Actors: Mike Judge, Kathy Najimy, Pamela Adlon.
- Directed By Monte Young.
- Produced By Joseph A. Boucher, Greg Daniels, Mike Judge, Howard Klein, Phil Roman, Michael Rotenberg, Brent Forrester, David Zuckerman, Jonathan Collier; more Producers ...
- Written By Johnny Hardwick.
- Music: Jeffrey Baxter, Robert Birch, Greg Edmonson, Davey Johnstone, Jeff Marsh; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Don Barrozo, Kirk Benson, Lee Harting, Mark McJimsey, Leo Papin.
- First Aired on November 16, 1997.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 5E07
- Season: 2
It's the battle of the ages when Hank and his friends face off against four teenagers for a game of paintball.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Man Who Shot Cane Stretteburg. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Man Who Shot Cane Stretteburg? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!