Fear Of A Bot PlanetFear Of A Bot Planet (1999) Season 1 Episode 1ACV05- Futurama Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 1222 times total.
- Futurama Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 20th Century Fox Television, Curiosity Company, Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Turanga Leela, Bender, Robot Construction Worker, Robot Playing Human, Robot Foreman, Jimmy, Wendy, Female Robot at Human Hunt, Hermes Conrad, Blern Commentator, Rusty, Radio Newsreader, Snack Clerk, Robot General, Robot at Human Hunt, Robot Mayor, Robot Judge, Robot Passerby, Resin Offering Robot, Robots Coming Leaving Theatre, Robots in Jury, Robot Elders, Robot Doormen, Robots Leaving Theatre.
- Voice Actors: Billy West.
- Directed By Peter Avanzino, Carlos Baeza, Ashley Lenz, Chris Sauve.
- Produced By J. Stewart Burns, Brian J. Cowan, Jason Grode, Claudia Katz, Lewis Morton, Jane O'Brien, Patric Verrone, David X. Cohen, Matt Groening, Eric Horsted; more Producers ...
- Animated By Gregg Vanzo.
- Written By Heather Lombard, Evan Gore.
- Music: Christopher Tyng.
- Editor: Paul D. Calder.
- First Aired on April 20, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1ACV05
- Season: 1
Fry, Leela and Bender deliver a package to a robot planet where the robots kill humans on sight. Bender becomes fascinated with the way the robots live and has to decide between becoming the lifestyle or... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fear Of A Bot Planet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!