Hawaiian EscapadeHawaiian Escapade (1962) Season 3 Episode P-71- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 384 times this month, and 2305 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Larry Lava, Stoneheart, C.W. Crater, Goldrock, Joe, TV Announcer, Boy.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Don Messick, John Stephenson.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ralph Somerville, Emil Carle, Ed Parks, Amby Paliwoda, Jack Carr, Harry Holt, George Goepper, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Joanna Lee.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, William Hanna, Joe Barbera.
- Editor: Ken Spears, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on November 16, 1962.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-71
- Season: 3
Wilma and Betty win a trip to Rockiki Beach to meet Larry Lava and appear on the "Hawaiian Spy" detective TV series. Teaser Sequence: In Hawaii, Betty, Wilma and Barney are watching Fred being filmed while surfing. The director tells Fred to wave and smile at the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 6-21-62.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hawaiian Escapade" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hawaiian Escapade? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!