Porky The Rain-MakerPorky The Rain-Maker (1936) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 2500 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, Porky Pig's Poppa, Goose, Duck, Traveling Salesman.
- Voice Actors: Joe Dougherty.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Cecil Surry, Sid Sutherland.
- Music: Norman Spencer.
- Originally Released on August 01, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Production Number: 7484.
- Black & White
The farm of young Porky Pig and his father is endangered by lack of rain. Porky is sent to town with their last dollar to buy some food for the animals, but instead is conned by a traveling salesman into buying a box of weather pills. Returning home, Porky's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Colorized in 1992. The story was reused in 1939 for "Sioux Me."
When the cartoon fades to black, the duck is left "outside" the action for a while until he is yanked back inside the cartoon.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Porky The Rain-Maker" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Porky The Rain-Maker? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!