Little Bamm-BammLittle Bamm-Bamm (1963) Season 4 Episode P-101- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 361 times this month, and 3540 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Bamm-Bamm, Dino, Perry Masonry, Stonyfeller, Mr. Berger, Cat, Orderly, Driver, Bailiff.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Don Messick, Hal Smith.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Jerry Hathcock, George Goepper, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, William Hanna, Joe Barbera.
- Editor: Ken Spears, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on October 03, 1963.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-101
- Season: 4
Fred gets tired of Barney and Betty coming over every night to entertain Pebbles. As he throws them out of the house, Wilma is infuriated and reminds Fred that the Rubbles don't have a child of their own. Fred apologizes to them; however, Betty and Barney still... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Bamm-Bamm's first appearance.
Recorded on 6-12-63.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Little Bamm-Bamm" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Bamm-Bamm? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!