One Hundred And One Dalmatians
Alternate Title: 101 DalmatiansOne Hundred And One Dalmatians (101 Dalmatians , 101 Dalmations) (1961) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 217 times this month, and 10874 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Film Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Pongo, Perdita, Roger Radcliff, Anita Radcliff, Nanny, Cruella De Vil, Jasper Badun, Horace Badun, Rolly, Patch, Penny, Lucky, Freckles, Rover, Pepper, The Captain, The Colonel, Sergeant Tibs, Danny, Prissy, Coco, Lucy, Towser, Queenie, Princess, Duchess, Thunderbolt, Dirty Dawson, Miss Birdwell, Mr. Simpkins, Inspector Craven, Percival Fauncewater, Spotty.
- Voice Actors: Rod Taylor, Betty Lou Gerson, Cate Bauer, Lisa Daniels, Ben Wright, Lisa Davis, Martha Wentworth, J. Pat O'Malley, Fred Worlock, Tudor Owen; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Wolfgang Reitherman, Hamilton Luske, Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Walt Disney, Ken Peterson.
- Animated By Hal King, Les Clark, Cliff Nordberg, Blaine Gibson, Eric Cleworth, John Sibley, Art Stevens, Julius Svendsen, Hal Ambro, Ted Berman, Bill Keil, Don Lusk, Dick Lucas, Amby Paliwoda; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Peet, Dodie Smith.
- Music: George Bruns, Mel Leven, Franklyn Marks, Evelyn Kennedy.
- Editor: Donald Halliday, Roy M. Brewster Jr..
- Originally Released on January 25, 1961. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 79 minutes.
- Production Number: 4338 and 2110
Clever Dalmatian Pongo arranges to meet the neighborhood's pretty female Dalmatian, Perdita, and in the process unites their two masters, Roger and Anita. After a rather large litter of puppies provokes the interest of Cruella De Vil, the parents must find them... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"101 Dalmatians" and "101 Dalmations."
Based on a 1956 novel by Dodie Smith. Dodie is said to have hoped the book would catch the eye of Disney, and it certainly did. After acquiring the rights, Disney sent the story to Bill Peet to write, marking the first time that the story for a... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "One Hundred And One Dalmatians" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about One Hundred And One Dalmatians? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!