The Man Called Flintstone
Alternate Title: That Man FlintstoneThe Man Called Flintstone (That Man Flintstone) (1966) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 118 times this month, and 9929 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Dino, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Bamm-Bamm, Hoppy Hopperoo, Ali, Bubu, Rock Slag, Chief Boulder, Vet, Ms. Soapstone Zsa Zsa Hopperoo, Dolly Dinosaur, Nurses, Surgeon with Glasses, Irving, Dr. Moonstone, Turtle, Helicopter Pilot Airport Clerk, Blue Bird with Luggage, Blonde Stewardess, Pilots, Bird in Camera, Roberta, Mario, French Gorgeous Redhead, French Bellboy, George, French Cabbie, Street Salesman, Purple Dog Dinosaur, Old Lady, Baby, Recorder Bird, Triple X/Green Goose, Tanya Malichite, Ferocious, Green Triceratops, Mayor of Bedrock, Radio Broadcaster, Ms. Soapstone, Zsa Zsa Dinosaur.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Ed Barge, Hugh Fraser, George Germanetti, George Goepper, Jerry Hathcock, Bill Keil, George Kreisl, Hicks Lokey, Richard Lundy, Don Lusk, Kenneth Muse, George Nicholas, Ed Parks; more Animators ...
- Written By R. S. Allen, Harvey Bullock, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Warren Foster, Alex Lovy.
- Music: Marty Paich, Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Milton Krear, Pat Foley, Larry Cowan, Dave Horton, Warner Leighton.
- Originally Released on August 03, 1966.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 89 minutes.
The Flintstones in a feature-length James Bond/In Like Flynt-type spy spoof. Fred Flintstone, the exact double of secret agent Rock Slag, is asked to take his place in dangerous situations around the world. As a super spy, Fred's the kind of guy who'd go down in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"That Man Flintstone (Working Title)."
The second feature-length motion picture from Hanna-Barbera, and the last to be distributed by Columbia Pictures.
This story was adapted in an October 1966 issue of the Gold Key comic Hanna-Barbera The Flintstones.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Man Called Flintstone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!