Bah WildernessBah Wilderness (1943) - Barney Bear Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 686 times this month, and 4164 times total.
- Barney Bear Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Animation Studio: Rudolf Ising Productions
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Barney Bear.
- Directed By Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Fred Quimby, Rudolf Ising.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on February 13, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:15 minutes.
- Production Number: 4302..
Barney Bear returns to the wild on a camping trip. Relishing a quiet night's sleep under the stars, our trooper has forgotten about the animals that live by night. He sets up camp in the middle of the forest, where all creatures great and small come to give him a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The ninth Barney Bear short.
As was typically for early MGM shorts, the animators of the cartoon were not credited.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bah Wilderness" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bah Wilderness? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!