Bad Luck BlackieBad Luck Blackie (1949) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 62 times this month, and 5110 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Bad Luck Blackie, Kitten, Dog.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mather, Fred 'Tex' Avery.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Grant Simmons, Walter Clinton, Preston Blair, Louie Schmitt.
- Written By Rich Hogan.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on January 22, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:55 minutes.
- Production Number: 4902
Bad Luck Blackie is a black cat whose job it is to bring bad luck wherever needed... and it IS needed by a poor little kitten, constantly tortured by an evil bulldog. "Whenever you need me, just blow the whistle," Blackie says to the kitten. Whenever the dog... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bad Luck Blackie" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bad Luck Blackie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!